[FFmpeg-soc] BFI

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:41:36 CET 2008

Finally!!!!
The audio demuxer is working and outputs sound perfectly....for example, now
I know that the the man in 5081.bfi says 'Don't make me come looking for
you!' :)
I really want to thank Mike who's been helping out a lot and was responsible
for clearing up a lot of confusion over the BFI specs.  BTW, I found one
more spec that was probably missed out and is not present in the wiki -
while the first four bytes of the chunk header contain IVAS, the next four
bytes contain the chunk size...which makes it very easy in the code to find
the next chunk....I couldn't have even thought of looking for these four
bytes in the hex editor had Mike not told me that the header is 8 bytes long
and not 4 bytes long as I had assumed...
Now, I've got another test to give! What am I doing at my computer??? :)