[FFmpeg-soc] BFI

Vitor Sessak vitor1001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:49:11 CEST 2008

Hi

Sisir Koppaka wrote:
>>From the BFI video decompression algo:

(...)

If I understand the context, you finished your demuxer and are now
working in the decoder. But it is a good idea to send the demuxer for
review so you can get it reviewed at the same time you work in the
decoder. Also, I think it is more pratical this way both for you and for
the reviewers (less code to review at a time).

But before you send it, follow this small checklist:

1- Did you made _all_ the changes suggested in the thread "GSoc: BFI
Demuxer/Decoder" in the devel ML?

2- Are you following all the coding rules? See
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/general.html#SEC23

3- Did you follow the patch submission checklist? See
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/general.html#SEC26

4- Did you review your own patch? That means looking for code that could
be simpler or faster or more correct or more readable.

5- Are you really sure your patch don't have trailing whitespaces or
tabs? (Tip: grep ' $' bfi.patch)

Good luck,
-Vitor