[FFmpeg-soc] Specific Project Goals

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Sat May 3 10:55:34 CEST 2008

Hi

2008/5/3 Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx>:

> Hello students,
>
> The FFmpeg mentoring council earlier convened to discuss specific
> project goals. As described in a previous email, we want to set specific
> minimum goals for students to code for, and enforce the requirement that
> these minimum goals make it into production SVN before September 1:
>
> * ALAC encoder: bitstream compatible encoder
> * MLP encoder: bitstream compatible FIR based encoder and cleaned up
> decoder
> * Nellymoser encoder: bitstream compatible encoder and trivial psycho
> acoustics
> * MXF muxer: muxer produces files that can be decoded with MXF demuxers,
> both from FFmpeg and other projects

I nearly finished to read the documents and begin to figure out the detail
meanings of the realated parameters according to the demuxer code.
Although it is very important to practice to code,after all, sharpening the
axe will not interfere with the cutting of firewood. :)

Anyway, nervous yet? :)

yes, at least it will be a busy summer  to me :)

--
Best wishes~