[FFmpeg-soc] Scheduling Thread

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sat May 3 18:08:26 CEST 2008

Mike Melanson wrote:
> Hello students,
>
> Individuals' schedules are important to projects with deadlines. If you
> are planning to be away or otherwise unavailable for stretches of time
> during the summer, we need to know up front. Please respond in this
> thread if you are aware of any extended scheduled absences (1 week or
> more) between now and September 1. I don't need to know what you will be
> doing; I just need to know in advance if we can expect to not hear from you.
>
> NOTE: Mentors, I'm talking to you too. I want to know when you will be away.

I should be (I had some ping-pong due activities that may or may not
happen within lscube during the summer) in Japan for about a month
between late June and the second half of July. I'll try to get somehow
internet but I was planning to touch as many cities as possible so I
*could* get lost somewhere in the country for more than 2-3 days. (or in
the bamboo woods nearby Kyoto... done one time, I could do twice as well...)

Keiji should be as well in the country so possibly I could save him from
the wraith of Michael while he could save me from myself and my suicidal
approach to "vacation".

lu

--

Luca Barbato