[FFmpeg-soc] some questions about swscale

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sun May 4 01:19:16 CEST 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> The GPL->LGPL rewrite was not my idea so ill leave this entirely to you
> luca, to figure out what needs to be rewritten, what can be looked at and
> what not.

I'll see what could be done, today I had a look at that file and
introduced keiji to swscale.c, once he does the first chopping the next
stop would be swscale_template.c

> I assume you guys mean with "split" to outcomment sws_format_name()?
> If so yes i also want it "splited".

Either having the sws_format_name in the public api, remove that part
from the example, have it somewhere else (e.g. as part of a regression
test for swscale), would be fine for me.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member