[FFmpeg-soc] swscale git repository

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue May 27 21:11:23 CEST 2008

I'm hosting it on gitorious, you may clone it by issuing

git clone git://gitorious.org/libswscale/mainline.git

(there are some branches here and there already, you want to take the
nodame one right now)

You can track it over http://gitorious.org/projects/libswscale

The web ui has some issues in getting the committers name right over the
svn -> git -> gitorious pull-push to sync up.

Patches will be sent, hopefully through git-send-email, in topic batches
when possible in thi ml.

People willing to hack on the gitorious mirrors can use the gitorious
clone feature or ping me for a direct commit access over it.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member