[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r2262 - alacenc/alacenc.c

Jai Menon realityman at gmx.net
Fri May 30 14:36:48 CEST 2008

On Friday 30 May 2008 4:19:47 pm Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> jai_menon wrote:
> > Author: jai_menon
> > Date: Fri May 30 12:06:38 2008
> > New Revision: 2262
> >
> > Log:
> > initial commit: basic encoder framework, supports alac verbatim mode
>
> Hi, please add a checkout script also. So that we lazy people can test
> the code also.
Sure, I have the script lying around here somewhere, i'll push it to the repo.

> [...]
>
> > +/**
> > + * put_sbits
> > + * @param pb PutBitContext pointer
> > + * @param bits Number of bits to be output
> > + * @param val Data Bits
> > + */
> > +static void put_sbits(PutBitContext *pb, int bits, int32_t val)
> > +{
> > +    put_bits(pb, bits, val & ((1<<bits)-1));
> > +}
>
> This should be moved to bitstream.h me thinks.
Yeah, actually it was copy pasted from the flac encoder source. Justin was
going to post a patch to move it to bitstream.h, if he's busy, i'll try an do
it by tomorrow.

> Besides that good work.
Thanks. I might also get entropy coding working today so the next commit
should actually allow for some compression :-)

> MvH
> Benjamin Larsson

Regards,
Jai Menon