[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r4241 - in concat: 0001-added-concatenation-option.patch 0002-removed-superfluous-fflush.patch 0003-removed-color-table-check.patch 0004-added-extradata-handling.patch 0005-more-code-cleanup...

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:59:16 CEST 2009

Geza Kovacs wrote:
> Sorry, that's just how the commits are in my local git branch; that is
> the verbatim output of git format-patch, and is there merely as backup
> as I can't mirror the entire tree. I don't aim to merge in these
> patches verbatim (by the time I'm done I'll have rewritten half this
> code anyhow); rather I'll let git merge, rebase, and squash them into
> a single patch once I reach a reasonable milestone which can cleanly
> be applied upstream, at which time I'll notify the mailing list;
> please ignore the files in my branch for now.

I agree with your methodology. Using git kind of encourages such
behaviour locally in my opinion. And I could wholly understand you
wanting to back up your progress so far by creating the patches and
committing them to the svn SoC repo.

However, you top-posted. We prefer inline replies[1].

Regards,
Rob

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Inline_replying