[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r5098 - als/alsdec.c

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:34:01 CEST 2009

>> I will do in the future.
>
> If you feel motivated, you can amend log messages with
>
> svn propedit --revprop -r 5098 svn:log

Thanks, I already did with some messages.

If it would be just one out of the line, I would do this instantly but I
would have to change every commit message on the soc repo. Therefore it
makes sense to me just to write the new ones in present tense instead of
having several students to flood the list with a bunch of propchanges
each. Don't you agree?

Thilo