[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r4345 - in wmapro: wma3.h wma3dec.c

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Jun 1 23:04:24 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 09:22:28PM +0200, faust3 wrote:

> Log:
> decode decorrelation matrix in wma_decode_decorrelation_matrix and reduced the channel group context size

You mix past and present tense in this sentence.  This is ungrammatical
and confusing.

In general, you sometimes write your log messages in present tense,
sometimes in past tense.  I suggest that you stick to present tense.  It
sounds more natural and is generally used in FFmpeg.

Also, please write log messages in an editor and keep line length below
80 characters.

Diego