[FFmpeg-soc] making moving and zooming effect

Oleksandr Bondar obondar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:05:52 CET 2009

Hello,

I am creating video web editor where I work on video effects now. Want to
have effect when few videos change each other by moving and zooming. like
slideshow on mac.

As I understand from sources and docs, I need to use transpose and scale,
may be overlay filters. But I do not how to start with them.

I want to understand how to use filters taking filter source as a doc, but I
do not understand how to do this for now.

Please, give me direction and few simple examples of using those filters so
I can continue and find out how to use avfilters.

Thanks,

Oleksandr