[FFmpeg-soc] vp8 de/packetizers

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Wed Aug 4 12:32:47 CEST 2010

On 08/04/2010 09:59 AM, Martin Storsjö wrote:
> David, how large is this first data partition approximately? The frames
> are fragmented into RTP packets of around ~1450 bytes (usually) - so if
> we've got the first packet of a frame but not the rest, would we be better
> off returning this than just skipping it?

Even better: is there a way to get this information?

If is common for every packet/there is a known upper bound, we can pass
it through the sdp, or if not we could think about storing the value in
an extension header.

Still I guess we could extend the depacketizer interface to get all the
standard rtp information as well.

lu

--

Luca Barbato