[FFmpeg-soc] Reminder: upcoming midterm reviews

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 16:58:17 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

next week (7/16) is the deadline for the midterm reviews. Please
everyone consult their mentor about specific things that should be
finished by midterm, look back at the original schedule you made up at
the beginning, make sure you met the deadlines set there, and get you
work so far reviewed by mentor and maybe some others. this way we can
make sure you get the best midterm reviews possible, and code is up to
the quality we expect by the end of the SoC.

Happy coding!

Ronald