[FFmpeg-soc] vp8 de/packetizers

Josh Allmann joshua.allmann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:45:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

Here is a packetizer and a depacketizer for VP8 RTP.

Playback is only semi-smooth; it drops way too many frames. The
depacketizer likes to claim it gets an extra packet after the
frame-end (which is typically one byte smaller than the actual
frame-end packet). Still a work in progress.

On a side note, I think it is slightly excessive that we have so many
rtpdec_* header files that only declare one or two structs. Would it
make sense to combine all those declarations into a single
depacketizers.h file or something?

Josh