[FFmpeg-soc] http header dictionary

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Jun 5 12:26:03 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 01:44:56AM -0700, Josh Allmann wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> So I caved and made HTTP headers settable by a dictionary. Let me know
> what you think.

overkill for http headers (not saying its neccessarily useless for
other code ...), would belong to libavutil,
we have a avl tree in avutil alraedy if you need hundreads of headers.
and which headers do you want to override anyway?
if its just 1 or 2 where overriding makes sense there is a much
simpler solution, namely 1 or 2 int in a struct

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates