[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]AMR-WB decoder branch, master, updated.

Martin Storsjö martin at martin.st
Fri Jun 18 18:31:33 CEST 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Marcelo Galvão Póvoa wrote:

> Sorry about that. All new commits were sent in the email along with
> mine (at the top). Someone could help me fix this issue?

Hmm, this is a tricky question on how to do selective git mails. You may
want to first disable mail notifications, then update/push to the latest
versions from our master, then push your new additions. But that doesn't
feel too easy.

Another way would be to skip these automatic mails, then rebase your
branch on top of our latest master and do a format-patch master and mail
those patches.

// Martin