[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r5674 - in libavfilter: Makefile allfilters.c vf_aspect.c

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Tue Mar 16 15:01:24 CET 2010

On date Tuesday 2010-03-16 08:37:40 -0500, Bobby Bingham encoded:
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:24:40 -0500
[...]
> BTW, this was vf_null.c that I copied it from.  Looks like that file
> was written by Stefano.  If no one beats me to it, I'll add a copyright
> notice to that one tonight.

I don't feel like that's really worth to have a copyright on that
file, also I like to keep it as simple and bare and zen as possible,
that's even including the copyright notice.

If that bothers you, feel free to add it, using my name or preferably
something more fun.

Regards.