[FFmpeg-soc] libavfilter audio work - qualification task

S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram smeenaks at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 31 18:26:23 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I would like to take up the libavfilter audio work for gsoc. What would
be a good qualification task for this? The wiki says the mentor is yet
to be determined, so am asking on this list. I was thinking of taking up
the vf_imlib2 work or Cedric's blending routines from the interesting
patches list. Is someone else already working on these or is there a
more suitable qualification task I can take up?

Thanks,
Hemanth