[FFmpeg-soc] libavfilter audio work - qualification task

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Tue May 11 01:12:37 CEST 2010

On date Monday 2010-05-10 15:52:18 -0700, S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram encoded:
> On 05/10/2010 03:14 PM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> >
> >>+    /* FIXME: av_parse_color currently sets alpha to 0 if no alpha is specified.
> >>+     * So we force alpha = 0xFF (opaque), here in such a case.
> >>+     */
> >>+    if (rgba[3] != 0)
> >>+        color[3] = rgba[3];
> >>+    else
> >>+        color[3] = 0xFF;
> >I suppose this was to be skipped.
>
> If I skip this without the parseutils patch, then text specified
> will be invisible (alpha 0) by default when user specifies
> foreground color as an english string. So I left it in for the time
> being. Will remove it along with parseutils patch. Hope that's ok.

Fine.

Did you already thought about a syntax? My idea was:
color/0xXX
color/DDD

maybe someone which works with web/design can suggest a more
familiar/natural syntax though.

> >Apart those nits patch looks fine to me (but missing configure and
> >documentation parts), I assume it has been tested and works.
>
> Done. Other nits fixed and the redundant fixme removed. Tested and works.
>
> >Please provide the complete patch.
>
> vf_drawtext.c, allfilter.c and libavfilter Makefile changes are all
> part of drawtext.diff which is a patch against soc/libavfilter (svn
> diff ./ in soc/libavfilter directory)
>
> There's no configure in soc/libavfilter, so config.diff is a patch
> against ffmpeg trunk. Should this be in some other form?
>
> drawtext_doc.diff is a diff with libavfilter.texi of ffmpeg trunk
> after it has been patched by the checkout.sh script in
> soc/libavfilter. I can make this a patch to the
> 03_libavfilter_doc.diff file in soc/libavfilter if required.

No patch is OK, I think that I'll add a configure patch to soc too.

If no one else has other comments I'll apply the patch to soc in few
days.

Regards.