[FFmpeg-soc] GSoC start

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:21:08 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

last week, GSoC started. It's time we start our gears and get in full
coding mode. Who needs good weather anyway. If you haven't yet emailed
your mentor with your first progress report, update or other form of
regular email exchange (IRC is fine also, but please send out a weekly
summary by email), then now would be a great moment to start. For all
students, please CC me on your weekly emails just so I can see that
all projects are moving fine, and I can make pretty graphs (a la Mike)
of how everyone is progressing overtime.

All students, please do the following:
1) make sure you're subscribed to ffmpeg-soc at mplayerhq.hu (if
something doesn't work, ask for help)
lines is enough), so that we know you're ready and have started coding
3) if you don't yet have a SVN account for our summer-of-code
repository, please reply to this email so we can fix that
4) if anything else needs to be done or I did something wrong, blame
me and I'll fix it

Good luck!

Ronald