[FFmpeg-soc] GSoC start

S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram smeenaks at ucsd.edu
Mon May 31 19:17:42 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I just got done with my school work for the quarter yesterday and have
started coding. My task is the libavfilter audio framework and filters and
I am now making the structures and filter interface functions specific to
audio based on the discussions last week on ffmpeg-dev ([RFC] libavfilter
audio API and related issues).

I will post a first draft of changes avfilter.h and avfilter.c for
comments tomorrow.

> Hi guys,
>
> last week, GSoC started. It's time we start our gears and get in full
coding mode. Who needs good weather anyway. If you haven't yet emailed
your mentor with your first progress report, update or other form of
regular email exchange (IRC is fine also, but please send out a weekly
summary by email), then now would be a great moment to start. For all
students, please CC me on your weekly emails just so I can see that all
projects are moving fine, and I can make pretty graphs (a la Mike) of how
everyone is progressing overtime.

> All students, please do the following:
> 1) make sure you're subscribed to ffmpeg-soc at mplayerhq.hu (if
> something doesn't work, ask for help)
is enough), so that we know you're ready and have started coding 3) if you
don't yet have a SVN account for our summer-of-code