[FFmpeg-soc] GSoC start

Mohamed Naufal naufal11 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 23:56:20 CEST 2010

On 1 June 2010 00:04, Josh Allmann <joshua.allmann at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> /me needs one
>>
>> Does it have to be in form of a patch-repo under ffmpeg-soc for formal
>> reasons, or would it count just as well if it was available as a git repo
>> somewhere? Then it wouldn't be on our formal servers, but I think the
>> development as such would be smoother there.
>
> We can try working from this:
> git at github.com:j0sh/ffmpeg-soc.git
> (http://github.com/j0sh/ffmpeg-soc)
>
> Still trying to figure out the commit hook for the ffmpeg-soc ML though.

Github doesn't support inclusion of diff contents in commit
notification mails. An alternative: setup a local repo and configure
the post-receive hook to send notifications to the ffmpeg-soc ml, then
push to both the local repo as well as github. Roundabout, I admit. Do
tell me if you figure out a better way.

Regards & Good luck
Naufal