[FFmpeg-soc] libavfilter FT new FFmpeg maintainership

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:58:39 CET 2011

Am 21.01.11 10:26, schrieb Maksym Veremeyenko:
> Thilo Borgmann написав(ла):
>>> are there any play to continue *libavfilter* development?
>>
>> At least my plans to write some more filters.
>>

> What about current filters present in libavfilter-soc and not included into main
> tree? (at least *movie* source filter)

They are not in HEAD (ups, old svn slang?) for a reason (that I don't know
explicitly for any case). This is they do not conform to the standard needed to
be integrated or simply bugs.

> There are a lot of job (most) Stefano did to libavfilter-soc but he is not
> included into new maintainerships list (may be because he is close to Michael)...

Although submission standards are also discussed (or changed) these days, it
doesn't mean that the acceptance of more parts of the filter soc repo has
anything to with who has worked on it or who will post it nor who will be
reviewing or committing it.

-Thilo