[FFmpeg-soc] libavfilter FT new FFmpeg maintainership

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:22:04 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Stefano Sabatini
<stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:
> I plan to post an updated patch for the movie source (which is maybe
> the most requested feature at the moment) and possibly apply it to the
> repository where I still have commit rights, then I don't know which
> will be the relationship between the videolan and the git.ffmpeg.org
> repo and how they will be synched.

We can always sync relevant patches between the repos. That's the
whole point of git. I don't have a sufficient understanding of all of
lavfilter at this point but will probably just have to learn by going
into it. The whole point of this exercise is to get stuff _moving_, so
if you're set for getting stuff into git.ffmpeg.org, we'll help you
make it happen.

Ronald