[FFmpeg-trac] #25(avfilter:new): "Access violation reading location 0x00000000" using yadif/libavfilter on MSVC++

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Mar 28 11:45:12 CEST 2011

#25: "Access violation reading location 0x00000000" using yadif/libavfilter on
MSVC++
----------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  fpretto  |      Owner:  michael
      Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Version:  git      |   Keywords:
Blocked By:           |   Blocking:
Reproduced:  0        |   Analyzed:  0
----------------------+----------------------
 Running the attached self compiling sample (copied from
 [http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/122053 here], not
 really part of FFmpeg, it does use the libavfilter interface to do yadif
 deinterlacing on the FILENAME video) it's giving me "Unhandled exception
 at 0x6d783c8b in Test.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location
 0x00000000." using ffmpeg *.dlls with MSVC++ (recent build
 [http://hawkeye.arrozcru.org/ here]). It seems raicy, because it happens
 always without brekpoints, but sometimes it barely works stepping into it,
 but no threading involved (I guess). May it be alignment problems as some
 reported [http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=549 here]?

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/25>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>