[FFmpeg-trac] #562(undetermined:new): I am trying to encode the TS of Japanese terrestrial shows but "PES packet size mismatch" occurs.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Nov 7 15:29:40 CET 2011

#562: I am trying to encode the TS of Japanese terrestrial shows but "PES packet
size mismatch" occurs.
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:  michael
  Emmanuel_Chanel                    |                   Status:  new
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by Emmanuel_Chanel):

 I downgraded ffmpeg into 0.7.1 and updated into 0.7.6 after that. That
 trouble didn't occur on them. And for error reproduction, I reinstalled
 the latest git version below.
 {{{
 emmanuel at star2:~$ ffmpeg
 ffmpeg version N-31252-g728e6d9, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg
 developers
   built on Nov  7 2011 16:12:23 with gcc 4.6.1
   configuration: --prefix=/usr --enable-vdpau --enable-gpl --enable-
 libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-
 libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264
 --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-version3 --enable-x11grab
   libavutil    51. 24. 0 / 51. 24. 0
   libavcodec   53. 28. 0 / 53. 28. 0
   libavformat  53. 19. 0 / 53. 19. 0
   libavdevice  53.  4. 0 / 53.  4. 0
   libavfilter   2. 47. 0 /  2. 47. 0
   libswscale    2.  1. 0 /  2.  1. 0
   libpostproc  51.  2. 0 / 51.  2. 0
 Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
 usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options]
 outfile}...

 Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'
 }}}
 Many "PES packet size mismatch" occur but the TS looks encoded well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/562#comment:4>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>