[FFmpeg-trac] #642(undetermined:closed): double free or corruption fault when trying to extract still image with transpose

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Nov 25 18:19:03 CET 2011

#642: double free or corruption fault when trying to extract still image with
transpose
             Reporter:  danwax       |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  closed
             Blocking:               |  worksforme
Analyzed by developer:  0            |               Blocked By:
                                     |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Changes (by cehoyos):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 I can - to a limited degree - reproduce the problem with 0.8.6 (it only
 crashes with valgrind here, not without), but not with 0.8.7.

 If you want to reopen this ticket, please either provide complete, uncut
 output of gdb or valgrind for 0.8.7 and / or use git bisect to find the
 commit that fixed the issue in master (so I can backport the fix if it is
 missing in branch release/0.8).

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/642#comment:6>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>