[FFmpeg-trac] #1230(undetermined:new): wmv -> mp4 "swScaler: Unknown format is not supported as input pixel format - Cannot get resampling context"

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Apr 19 01:35:00 CEST 2012

#1230: wmv -> mp4 "swScaler: Unknown format is not supported as input pixel format
- Cannot get resampling context"
             Reporter:  themikeybee  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by themikeybee):

 My apologies, this is my first bug on here, and i don't think I'm doing
 this right, but the modify button doesn't let me edit my post. At any
 rate, the original input file was about 13 megs, but the attach page only
 lets me go up to 2.5, so I dd'd a 2.5 meg copy (now attached).  I did re-
 run my testing to see if the smaller file size would change anything, and
 it did not.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1230#comment:1>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>