[FFmpeg-trac] #1014(undetermined:new): [libvpx][mjpeg] Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing dts to muxer in stream 0: 67 >= 33

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sat Feb 25 20:25:11 CET 2012

#1014: [libvpx][mjpeg] Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing
dts to muxer in stream 0: 67 >= 33
             Reporter:  unikum       |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:5 unikum]:
 > Replying to [comment:4 cehoyos]:
 > > Does the problem happen for every sample?
 > I don't have a lot of material for the experiments. This error manifests
 itself in much of the video recorded with Canon PowerShot A100.
 But there are videos for which you cannot reproduce the problem, is that
 correct?

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1014#comment:6>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>