[FFmpeg-trac] #1326(undetermined:new): non-existing SPS XX referenced in buffering period - error while encoding UDP stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jul 31 04:16:21 CEST 2012

#1326: non-existing SPS XX referenced in buffering period - error while encoding
UDP stream
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  streamingguy                       |                   Status:  new
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by michael):

 Replying to [comment:5 streamingguy]:
 > Thank you for your reply. The UDP stream comes from DVB Satellite
 receiver and I am able to reproduce it second ffmpeg instance.

 Then please explain how you generate a UDP stream with a second ffmpeg
 instance and without DVB. Or if this is not the case then the awnser to my
 question is a no, not a yes.

 If its just reproduceable with live UDP chance are there are reception,
 network or OS issues, but iam happy to look at udp packet capture if you
 upload something with which it is reproduceable.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1326#comment:8>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>