[FFmpeg-trac] #1150(undetermined:new): H264 Main remuxing to TS fails (B frame not properly handled, playback jittery)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Mar 30 01:29:03 CEST 2012

#1150: H264 Main remuxing to TS fails (B frame not properly handled, playback
jittery)
             Reporter:  quandt       |                     Type:  defect
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
 ffmpeg -i test.264 -vcodec copy -an -f mpegts test.ts

 Fails with errors.

 Earlier builds did produce TS streams but playback was jittery.

 I know this is already a known but but I'm submitting this in order to
 provide test material.

 version N-38772-gc2e3b56

 attached files will include:
 test.pcap -- raw rtp session of H264 stream from a real-time encoder
 test.sdp -- matching sdp file to the live feed
 test.264 -- extracted raw H264 elementary stream from RTP feed, ie what is
 supposed to be able to be mux'd inside of ffmpeg.  This is a H264 Main
 compliant stream (ie B frames).

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1150>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>