[FFmpeg-trac] #1326(undetermined:new): non-existing SPS XX referenced in buffering period - error while encoding UDP stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed May 23 16:08:49 CEST 2012

#1326: non-existing SPS XX referenced in buffering period - error while encoding
UDP stream
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  streamingguy                       |                   Status:  new
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by streamingguy):

 Hello Michael,

 Thank you for your reply. The UDP stream comes from DVB Satellite receiver
 and I am able to reproduce it second ffmpeg instance.

 To reproduce this, I can provide you the access to Ubuntu 11.10 console
 (where UDP stream is available) OR I can redirect the UDP stream to your
 IP.

 Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1326#comment:5>