[FFmpeg-trac] #1736(avcodec:open): ffmpeg fails to build on Snow Leopard due to please_use_av_malloc macro polluting system headers

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sat Sep 15 19:25:55 CEST 2012

#1736: ffmpeg fails to build on Snow Leopard due to please_use_av_malloc macro
polluting system headers
             Reporter:  jeremyhu     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  open
             Blocking:               |

Comment (by pablosanta):

 In my case, the package `mplayer-devel` from !MacPorts was not compiling
 due to this bug.
 I applied the patch to the file in the directory created by !MacPorts
 during compilation and was able to compile mplayer and it works.
 Tested the patch on Snow Leopard (10.6.8) with gcc version 4.2.1 (XCode
 3.2.6).

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1736#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>