[FFmpeg-trac] #2873(avformat:open): ffmpeg concat demuxer fails: mpeg files with different audio and video stream order

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Aug 16 17:58:07 CEST 2013

#2873: ffmpeg concat demuxer fails: mpeg files with different audio and video
stream order
             Reporter:  kadmandux    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  enhancement  |                   Status:  open
             Blocking:               |

Comment (by kadmandux):

 It seems that there is no stream order concept in mpeg-ps:

 http://www.ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2876

 So, I think that there should be at least a little automatic guessing when
 you use the concat demuxer with mpeg files, so that you can join files
 with same content and simple stream schemes, like the files I use (only 2
 streams: 1 video + 1 audio).

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2873#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>