[FFmpeg-trac] #3246(FFmpeg:new): Provide means to hide configuration, libraries, copyright information, build info but retain input and progress info

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Dec 27 03:47:50 CET 2013

#3246: Provide means to hide configuration, libraries, copyright information,
build info but retain input and progress info
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
             Reporter:  qubodup      |                    Owner:
                 Type:  enhancement  |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by cehoyos):

 * priority:  normal => wish
 * version:  unspecified => git-master
 * component:  undetermined => FFmpeg

Comment:

 I am not sure if it is a good idea to support not showing the banner, but
 I sent a patch that adds a new option -show_banner (which defaults to 1).

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3246#comment:1>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>