[FFmpeg-trac] #2107(undetermined:closed): m2ts encoding fails with H.264 bitstream malformed, no startcode found, use the h264_mp4toannexb bitstream filter (-bsf h264_mp4toannexb) av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Jan 4 03:15:53 CET 2013

#2107: m2ts encoding fails with H.264 bitstream malformed, no startcode found, use
the h264_mp4toannexb bitstream filter (-bsf h264_mp4toannexb)
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument
             Reporter:  JohnGalt     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  closed
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by JohnGalt):

 So far, after about 200 links I haven't found anything.

 I would think that since it fails without whatever the flag happens to be
 that needs to be set for all m2ts files, that it should automatically add
 it for m2ts files and just work. Hence Please consider this a bug (and
 please provide me with whatever the work around is in the mean time.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2107#comment:4>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>