[FFmpeg-trac] #2111(undetermined:new): files made by ffmpeg cannot correctly be playbacked with panasonic hdd recoder.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sat Jan 19 11:37:38 CET 2013

#2111: files made by ffmpeg cannot correctly be playbacked with panasonic hdd
recoder.
             Reporter:  bonconboy    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by bonconboy):

 Sorry for the confusion and thank for the suggestion.

 Movie files made by ffmpeg cannot be playbacked with Panansonic HDD
 recorder.
 Stop, playback, and black screen are repeated. Sometimes, movie files
 cannot be playbacked at all.

 On the other hand, movie files made by handbrake are smoothly playbacked
 with panasonic hdd recoder.

 My step
 Step 1
 Making mkv or mp4 files by ffmpeg

 Step 2
 Converting the file to AVCHD(M2TS) by multiAVCHD.
  http://www.videohelp.com/tools/multiAVCHD

 Step3
 Playbaking the AVCHD(M2TS) with Panansonic HDD recorder

 I have found something strange when making m2ts files by ffmpeg.
 Should I explain it here or in new tickets?

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2111#comment:19>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>