[FFmpeg-trac] #2640(undetermined:new): When dropping most frames, conversion from yuvj420p to gbrp becomes faster if explicitly asking rgb24 intermediate

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jun 4 22:30:54 CEST 2013

#2640: When dropping most frames, conversion from yuvj420p to gbrp becomes faster
if explicitly asking rgb24 intermediate
             Reporter:  b_jonas      |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:1 b_jonas]:
 > I (the original reporter) would like to note that this problem is not
 exclusive to Windows.

 Why should this be exclusive to Windows? (It is of course exclusive to x86
 with SIMD.)

 What I would like to know is why do you think there is a bug if FFmpeg
 writes on the console that it will run slow because no optimized
 conversion routines are available?

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2640#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>