[FFmpeg-trac] #2652(undetermined:closed): Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:1 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sat Jun 8 12:55:07 CEST 2013

#2652: Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:1 - maybe incorrect
parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height
             Reporter:  heubergen    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  closed
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:4 heubergen]:
 > And when I see a error message, I think that are a bug and not a case
 for the supporter forum!

 This is generally not correct (on the contrary).

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2652#comment:5>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>