[FFmpeg-trac] #2328(undetermined:new): Impossible to fast-forward and fast rewind m2ts made by ffmpeg with panasonic hdd recoder.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Mar 5 09:48:55 CET 2013

#2328: Impossible to fast-forward and fast rewind m2ts made by ffmpeg with
panasonic hdd recoder.
             Reporter:  bonconboy    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by bonconboy):

 You've been working hard for dealing many tickets.

 > Could you explain why you think there is problem with FFmpeg?
 When using hand brake in step 1, no problem in step 3.

 > * Your device does not support MPEG-TS (I have to guess this, but why
 don't you play o_ff_m2ts.m2ts on it)?
 My device support MPEG-TS, because o_ff_m2ts.m2ts is smoothly playbacked
 in step 3. But the abobe problems appear.

 > * The AVCHD files made by multiAVCHD are not supported by your device,
 possibly because they do not conform to the AVCHD specification.
 When using hand brake in step 1, no problem in step 3.

 I am very sorry.
 I request this ticket is deleted, because there is my personal
 information, IP, in this ticket.
 Please delete this ticket.

 After deleting this ticket, I will open a new ticket if you need.

 Thank you for reading.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2328#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>