[FFmpeg-trac] #3064(undetermined:new): Audio drafting out of sync on Samsung TV with ffmpeg created MP4 or MKV file

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sun Oct 20 22:47:11 CEST 2013

#3064: Audio drafting out of sync on Samsung TV with ffmpeg created MP4 or MKV
file
             Reporter:  ramitbhalla  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by ramitbhalla):

 I haven't reported to Samsung yet, possibly they won't do anything but
 I'll report it anyways.

 The TV model is UN46C6300SFXZA

 I'll try mpeg4, so far using libx264. I'll try without the filter chain
 and post the output also.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/3064#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>