[FFmpeg-trac] #2058(undetermined:open): FFMPEG sometimes not able to stream copy mpeg2video files, error with pts < dts

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Aug 13 22:55:04 CEST 2014

#2058: FFMPEG sometimes not able to stream copy mpeg2video files, error with pts <
dts
             Reporter:  ramitbhalla  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  open
  mpeg2video                         |  Reproduced by developer:  1
             Blocking:               |

Comment (by ramitbhalla):

 Any update on this? I'm seeing this error on more wtv files.
 Anyone have any idea why this is happening or if there is some flag we can
 use to ignore the issue and continue? (or what part of the code is causing
 the issue?)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/2058#comment:15>