[FFmpeg-trac] #3741(undetermined:new): Using AVStream.codec.time_base as a timebase hint to the muxer is deprecated. Set AVStream.time_base instead.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jun 24 16:29:51 CEST 2014

#3741: Using AVStream.codec.time_base as a timebase hint to the muxer is
deprecated. Set AVStream.time_base instead.
             Reporter:  miguelapg    |                     Type:  defect
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
 Summary of the bug:

 For some days ago, it's appearing this message in my encoding process ...

 How to reproduce:
 {{{
 "D:\\ffmpeg\\bin\\Video\\ffmpeg.exe" -report -i "I:\\theotherwoman-
 tlr1_h1080p.mov " -acodec pcm_s16le -ar 48000 -y "J
 :\\HF_H264_Smooth_Adaptative_theotherwoman-tlr1_h1080p.wav"
 ffmpeg version: git-723550d
 built on: 2014-06-24
 }}}
 Patches should be submitted to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list and not this
 bug tracker.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3741>