[FFmpeg-trac] #3694(undetermined:closed): When transcoding from FLAC to MP3 the Year tag gets lost in the resulting mp3 file

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Nov 4 18:37:52 CET 2014

#3694: When transcoding from FLAC to MP3 the Year tag gets lost in the resulting
mp3 file
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:  benoit
  dslkjlskdjfllk                     |                   Status:  closed
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Just to make sure: I know very well that I - unfortunately - make many
 mistakes;-(

 In case this isn't completely obvious: Time is the only limiting factor
 for FFmpeg development, if you want to help with code, documentation,
 admin work, ... please feel free to join irc (or the developer mailing
 list), several developers are often online.

 Regarding this ticket: FFmpeg did show the year so this was difficult for
 me to reproduce.
 And as I tried to say above: If you want support on a bug report, ''This
 can easily be reproduced.'' is not a particularly useful comment imo.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3694#comment:17>