[FFmpeg-trac] #3911(undetermined:new): using avstream.codec.time_base as a timebase hint to the muxer is deprecated. set avstream.time_base instead.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Sep 4 09:56:46 CEST 2014

#3911: using avstream.codec.time_base as a timebase hint to the muxer is
deprecated. set avstream.time_base instead.
             Reporter:  needkane     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by needkane):

 I use -vcodec libx264 -acodec libmp3lame or also with -vcodec mpeg2video
 -acodec mp2,it also can't get correct seg time.
 Could you use my command to try the case?
 Please use my command,and look the content of file.m3u8.
 you will found the seg time is more than 10 too much.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3911#comment:2>