[FFmpeg-trac] #259(undetermined:open): framerate detection does not work properly. (mkv with default duration != actual average duration)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sat Aug 1 21:20:35 CEST 2015

#259: framerate detection does not work properly. (mkv with default duration !=
actual average duration)
             Reporter:  mbosner      |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  open
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by gjdfgh):

 Persobally I'd vote for separating framerate values stored in the files,
 and framerate values guessed by utils.c (but my real opinion is that
 utils.c should never guess anyway). So I'd vote for WONTFIX.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/259#comment:12>