[FFmpeg-trac] #5071(avformat:reopened): FFmpeg doesn't use the correct palette when playing Apple Graphics (SMC) in Matroska

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Dec 7 09:44:24 CET 2015

#5071: FFmpeg doesn't use the correct palette when playing Apple Graphics (SMC) in
Matroska
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  matsp888    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  reopened
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  1
Analyzed by developer:  0           |

Comment (by matsp888):

 OK, I have added the proposed patch from Martin Storsjö mentioned above,
 albeit manually with cut and paste, since I have a slightly older version
 of FFmpeg here. It works as it should. Now if only it could make its way
 into the official source code ;) This should really have been done long
 ago, since Apple Graphics (SMC) is one of the very first codecs used in
 QuickTime.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5071#comment:41>