[FFmpeg-trac] #4221(undetermined:new): Teletext streams from DVB-S recording (mis)identified as MP3 audio with 0 channels / unknown stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Jan 5 23:17:16 CET 2015

#4221: Teletext streams from DVB-S recording (mis)identified as MP3 audio with 0
channels / unknown stream
--------------------------------+----------------------------------------
             Reporter:  olifre  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect  |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:          |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0       |

Comment (by olifre):

 I already saw work on the git HEAD on this - I can confirm the subtitle-
 detection now appears to work even without PMT (I added the PMT to mpv by
 now, so it also works in a clean way). The teletext-detection does not,
 but that is not really too useful, anyways.

 As PMT and PAT are now there in the TS, I encountered another somewhat
 related issue described in #4228.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4221#comment:5>