[FFmpeg-trac] #4251(avformat:new): libavformat mis-identifies Quicktime file with 32-bit PCM audio and version 1 STSD table

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Jan 12 20:16:46 CET 2015

#4251: libavformat mis-identifies Quicktime file with 32-bit PCM audio and version
1 STSD table
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  Richard42   |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |

Comment (by Richard42):

 The 2.5MB upload file size limit is unfortunate.  Instead of attaching the
 test MOV file, I have uploaded it to my website.  You can downloaded it
 here:

 http://www.fascinationsoftware.com/media/KMP_Audio_Test.mov

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4251#comment:1>