[FFmpeg-trac] #4027(avformat:new): Gdi capture window title, then I close the window, ffmpeg send don't automatically stop. Version 2.3 will stop the capture.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Jan 26 07:35:37 CET 2015

#4027: Gdi capture window title, then I close the window, ffmpeg send don't
automatically stop. Version 2.3 will stop the capture.
---------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  0011411  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect   |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:           |  Reproduced by developer:  1
Analyzed by developer:  1        |

Comment (by rogerdpack):

 full uncut command line and console output of failing [2.4] and succeeding
 [2.3] please?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4027#comment:1>